Re: Can any setting be changed after an "install Buster from scratch"-procedure?

On Sat, Jun 08, 2019 at 07:57:15PM +0200, Erik Josefsson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I followed Ken's thread about date format in Thunderbird:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/06/msg00133.html
>
> and ended up reading about Dot files:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DotFiles
>
> This was very helpful for me, because I think I can now ask the
> right question:
>
> Can every setting made with an "install Buster from
> scratch"-procedure (like the one for [Teres-I DIY laptop] available
> at box.redpill.dk) be changed after the install procedure is
> completed?

[...]

If I got right what you want, dpkg-reconfigure is your friend:
locate the package(s) to which the setting belongs which you
want to change, and then call dpkg-reconfigure <packagename>.

You'll be asked the same questions you were asked at install
time.

You can also give dpkg-reconfigure a (space separated) list of
packages, do do several in a bunch.

Cheers
-- t