Re: getting crystalsvg icon set in response to okular warnings

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 9:43 AM Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
On 2019-11-19, Dan Hitt <dan.hitt@gmail.com> wrote:

> So probably at this point i need to use a different pdf reader.

I don't see why, but we've come full circle. Offhand, I can think of
mupdf (no printing) and xpdf.

Thanks again!

xpdf and mupdf both work without emitting extraneous warnings, although afaict they don't have easy ways for random access to pages.  (There are also a couple of screen-saver type pdf viewers, pdf-presenter-console being one with some controls, and pdfcube as well, with i think fewer controls.)

We'll see what we can do.

dan