Re: getting crystalsvg icon set in response to okular warnings

On 2019-11-19, Dan Hitt <dan.hitt@gmail.com> wrote:

> So probably at this point i need to use a different pdf reader.

I don't see why, but we've come full circle. Offhand, I can think of
mupdf (no printing) and xpdf.

> The reason i'm using okular in the first place is that evince also emits
> what i think is an inappropriate error message:   when you try to open a
> pdf file for which you do not have a *.tex source, it complains.  :)

Strange, but mere warnings wouldn't deter me.

> I appreciate all the help!

I didn't, actually (help).

--
“The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence
is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.”