Re: getting crystalsvg icon set in response to okular warnings

Hi David,

Thanks!

Your package searching is certainly better than mine: i had found the package kdesdk-scripts before, but not code-aster-gui nor anyremote-doc.

I've installed all 3 of them, but still get the same error message.

Also /usr/share/icons does not have a subdirectory crystalsvg although it does have a subdirectory gnome.  (But maybe that's a red herring.)

Or maybe i have to install the kde desktop and use it at least once to get crystalsvg to work?

Anyhow, thanks for your help, any any other advice or suggestions.

dan

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 5:45 PM David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 11:32, Dan Hitt <dan.hitt@gmail.com> wrote:

> When okular opens a pdf, from the command line, it issues a warning
>      Icon theme "crystalsvg" not found.

Hi, try this:
https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=crystalsvg&mode=filename&suite=stable&arch=any