Re: Bootable USB Buster System

On 10/29/19 9:23 AM, deloptes wrote:
Jimmy Johnson wrote:

My acer aspire one is not having a problem and another acer with 17 inch
screen, hdmi and ddr3 is not having a problem, I can't get at the model
right now. You may have to fiddle with your bios, on a samsung I have to
go to bios at boot, to boot device where I find what I want is at the
top of the list and hit f10 and it then boots what I want.

I personally do not see a reason why I should mess up with the bios to
switch back and fort to legacy and not legacy - the one HP I have does not
support legacy too.
Well if you don't tell the computer you want to use legacy then you will get uefi every time. On a new hp using ddr4 you're going to get uefi every time unless you use the bios boot menu no matter what you do. Also the file system you use matters, some file systems only use uefi and will give you no legacy support.

Good luck.