Re: Bootable USB Buster System

Peter Ehlert wrote:
> I have tried it, several times, but was unable to get Grub properly
> installed... not able to boot.
> I too would like such a tool

  hmm, i have a booting USB stick of stable (before recent
release so i'm actually one stable back now :) ).  no issues
at all booting from it and i don't recall installing GRUB
to it.

  i use UEFI booting most of the time via refind so i don't
bios boot often, but it does work.

  i did a standard install to the USB from the debian
netinst image, put the MATE desktop on it and any
things i wanted on there.  so you can load up any
software packages you want.

  to me i don't really understand LiveImages appeal
if you can just boot a system via USB anyways.  i have
not delved into them for this reason.

  songbird