Re: Problems with Buster and Bluetooth

It turns out this may have been a hardware issue all along.  When I got the new PC a few weeks ago, I just plugged the USB Bluetooth adapter into a port on the front and went from there.  It turns out that I had chosen a USB 3.1 port, which can cause interference and connection issues with Bluetooth.  I moved the adapter to a USB 2.0 port and so far it seems to be working much better.  I'm going to try it like this for a while and see how it goes.  If the problems come back, I'll keep digging!

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 2:09 AM deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
David Parker wrote:

> # dbus-send --print-reply --system --dest=org.bluez
> /org/bluez/hci0/dev_9B_1F_48_B8_55_F6 org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get
> string:org.bluez.Device1 string:TxPower

This is a property of the device. I am not sure if it is visible onlywhen
connected. I am sure I have seen it in dbus, but could be I am wrong or it
was the network. In any case the property is in the interface
specification, but I do not know why it is not visible

> Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.InvalidArgs: No such property 'TxPower'
>
> The strings I have available are:
>
> Address
> AddressType
> Name
> Alias
> Class
> Icon
> Paired
> Trusted
> Blocked
> LegacyPairing
> Connected
> UUIDs
> Adapter
> ServicesResolved
>
> Anything else I should check?

What about the PA latency? For example I google for "fine tuning pulseaudio"
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=44862
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio

someone also susggest to try without PA
http://shellscreen.blogspot.com/2015/01/tips-to-fix-sound-server-issues-on.html