Re: sending mail via a script

On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:51:43 +0200
<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> I don't mail from my home machines. Instead I've got a virtual host
> "out there" (in my case it's a slice of a "real host" I share with
> a couple of friends).
>
> But I do know of people who do it from home.

Me for one. Once you have a server running 24/7, there are all sorts of
things you can find for it to do.

I'm considering using something like a Raspberry Pi when the current HP
Microserver dies, but I'm not sure it will be a lot cheaper to run,
given that it will need external hard drives and an external Ethernet
port.

--
Joe