Re: Libreoffice menu font sizes

Siard wrote:
> songbird:
>> Siard:
>> > [MATE] System > Preferences > Look and Feel > Appearance > tab 'Fonts'.
>> > Set the 'Application font' to the desired font and size.
>>
>> yes, i have that set and it does not change the office menu font size.
>
> Strange. It works here. I can show where I increased the menu font size,
> I have it indicated by a red arrow:
> https://i.postimg.cc/W4ZffzH8/menufonts1.jpg
>
> After changing 11 to 16, the difference in the menu font size in
> LibreOffice is clearly visible:
> https://i.postimg.cc/76s73MnW/menufonts2.jpg
>
> So if this does not work for you, I have no idea what the cause could be.

  the font within the application is larger, but the menu
fonts do not change.  not sure why either.  i may have
broken something somewhere or the theme i'm using may not
be working with that for some reason.  what theme are you
using?

  when the change first came through in testing i looked
into why it was changed (going to the office bug tracker
and searching) and how it might be made larger but i never
had any luck getting it back to working  i haven't
revisited the topic since then nor had time to research
it.  gardening season tends to consume my energy for such
things.

  i know nothing of where office stores settings or how to
reset them to defaults, but i'd be ok with wiping them
clear and starting over to see if that is the problem.

  i'm just asking these things in case anyone knows offhand.

  songbird