Re: Libreoffice menu font sizes

Siard wrote:
> Paul Sutton:
>> [Menu fonts in Libreoffice 6.x]
>> [....]  I can't find the scaling option.
>
> LibreOffice 6 is a gtk3 application. It appears to be following the
> gtk3 settings now.
> You can set the menu font and font size of all gtk3 applications,
> including LibreOffice, in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini.
> Create this file if it does not exist.
>
> Mine contains this:
>
> [Settings]
> gtk-font-name = Liberation Sans 11
>
> Note that the '[Settings]' line preceding gtk-font-name is mandatory.

  thank you for this, but it doesn't seem to accomplish anything
in the MATE desktop (in debian testing).  not sure it can?

  unfortunately this change to the office suite to remove the
scaling ability makes it pretty hard to use the menus of the
applications.  luckily i don't need them that often, but it
has been annoying me since they changed it.

  any ideas?

  songbird