Re: how to display html files on google drives

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Curt wrote:

On 2019-04-22, Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:

   I'm not convinced: after doing what you suggest, I only see under the image
   "commented by you today", but no visible comment...

Oh, shit, you must've toggled the "make my comments invisible and only
reveal the fact itself that I've commented" switch somehow!
  it must be an hidden switch, and may-be I hit it blindly .)
  more seriously, this procedure may be useful for a small number of images,
  but for 50 or more, nothing replace the power of a text editor.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel