Re: how to display html files on google drives

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, Curt wrote:

On 2019-04-21, Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:

    more precisely, I want to give access to the images AND their associated
    comments (generally 1 or 2 lines)
    If not html, what do you suggest to do that?
    (the html support was is also discontinued in Dropbox)

In drive open the image file (double-click); on the upper right of the
screen next to the printing icon click the cross + (add a comment).
You're asked what part of the image you wish to comment upon (area
selection). The comment appears beside the selected image area (in the
margins).

Share image.

  I'm not convinced: after doing what you suggest, I only see under the image
  "commented by you today", but no visible comment...

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel