Re: how to display html files on google drives

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, didier gaumet wrote:

What I gather is that Google did not announce end of html support (It's
the heart of its ecosystem) but end of life of its Google Drive PC
tools, in order to access Google Drive via... html (Chrome as the
central tool) :-)

I saw:
   "Deprecating web hosting support in Google Drive Beginning August 31,
    2015, web hosting in Google Drive for users and developers will be
    deprecated. Google Apps customers can continue"

  In a previous post, I said:
what I want to do is to give access
to other people to the html file, in order that they can display
the images together with the comments contained in the html.

   more precisely, I want to give access to the images AND their associated
   comments (generally 1 or 2 lines)
   If not html, what do you suggest to do that?
   (the html support was is also discontinued in Dropbox)

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel