Re: how to display html files on google drive

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, didier gaumet wrote:

Le 20/04/2019 à 23:44, Pierre Frenkiel a écrit :

it is not MY drive, it is a google drive, at address
     https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive/pf-index.html

I don't know what file manager can access that.
gvfs or thunar give: "operation not supported"

The address above is http, so I think only a software with direct or
indirect abilities to manage this protocol will do (think: web browser)

   of course, I'm using a web browswer, but with either chromium or firefox,
   I have the same problem when opening my html file: the images are not
   displayed.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel