Re: how to display html files on google drives

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, didier gaumet wrote:

Le 21/04/2019 à 10:10, Pierre Frenkiel a écrit :

   of course, I'm using a web browswer, but with either chromium or
firefox,
   I have the same problem when opening my html file: the images are not
   displayed.

1)  What I mean is (from what I understand...):

- Google Drive is like GMail, the latter being accessed with a MUA (ex:
thunderbird) via the IMAP protocol or via a web browser; the former
being accessed with a file manager via Google API or with a web browser
via http.
- You cannot access Google Drive with a file manager via http
- In your file-manager you can open a web page stored on your Google
Drive with whatever web browser you choose

2) Another point is: is the web page you try to display a complete web
page or just the html part?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-save-web-page

   It seems I was not clear enough: what I want to do is to give access
   to other people to the html file, in order that they can display
   the images together with the comments contained in the html.
   Saving anything on my PC is useless.
   Anyway, this discussion is obsolete, as I saw that Google  announced
   some years ago that they discontinue the support to html.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel