Re: Archival of Jessie: where did jessie-updates went ?

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 2:46 PM Pierre Fourès <pierre.foures@gmail.com> wrote:
of course, if you're like me, bound to keep Jessie running while it's
in LTS lifespan while also depending on packages from jessie-backports
who are not maintained anymore, you've got to stretch yourself. Looks
likes this will eventually bumps our priorities to move everything to
stretch !

As of end of November, my employer didn't have any 9 production machines but were actively deploying 8 for new applications. I think jessie was pretty solid and there was no real need felt to move to the next release. They also had a few 7 servers chugging along. Is jessie a victim of its own success here?