Re: Archival of Jessie: where did jessie-updates went ?

On 2019-03-26, Pierre Fourès <pierre.foures@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just stumbled upon the fact that Jessie and Wheezy was removed from
> the mirrors, except for the LTS. (cf.
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/03/msg00006.html).
> I still currently use Jessie and my automated install build just broke
> this morning. I only use i386 and amd64, so I'm concerned by the LTS
> exception here.
>
> If I understand well, all I need should then stay in the mirrors. But
> the lookup to jessie-updates/ break the script.
>
>> Err http://http.debian.net jessie-updates/main i386 Packages
>>   404  Not Found [IP: 151.101.36.204 80]
>> Fetched 1,041 kB in 3s (324 kB/s)
>> W: Failed to fetch http://http.debian.net/debian/dists/jessie-updates/main/binary-i386/Packages  404  Not Found [IP: 151.101.36.204 80]

For Jessie LTS "/etc/apt/sources.list should look like this one:"

 deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free
 deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

 deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free
 deb-src http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free

 deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free
 deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free

If that isn't your problem, sorry; it must mean I failed to read your post with
the necessary attention to detail.

https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Using