Re: Archival of Jessie: where did jessie-updates went ?

On 2019-03-26, Pierre Fourès <pierre.foures@gmail.com> wrote:

> W: Failed to fetch
> http://archive.debian.net/debian/dists/jessie-backports/main/binary-i386/Packages
>  HttpError503

When I go there in a browser (https://archive.debian.net/), I get:

 Service disabled!
 Unfortunately, this service is not available at this time. It is not
 known when its maintainer will be able to provide it again.
 This service is not provided by the Debian System Administration team
 but instead by an individual member of the Debian project.

 Please do not contact the DSA team with questions about this service.

--
“Let us again pretend that life is a solid substance, shaped like a globe,
which we turn about in our fingers. Let us pretend that we can make out a plain