Re: Atril documentation problems

On Thu 28 Feb 2019 at 11:15:05 -0600, David Wright wrote:

[Verocious snipping but the subject under discussion is the xpdf pdf reader]

> Eh? You can bind keystrokes to a large number of commands (there are
> defaults configured). Similarly it supports myriad-buttoned mice which
> you can configure. The wheel scrolls both in pages and in dialogue boxes.
> And there's the aforementioned Right click menu.

I am very fond of xpdf and, as you say, it is very configurable. I
still use it but, most of the time, I use mupdf. The latter is nowhere
as configurable. However, for reading a PDF, it is quick and and has
regular upstream updates, which isn't quite the case with xpdf.

The OP isn't really interested in changing from atril. He perceives a
problem with highlighting a search result. He wants a solution; he has
been given it. Eventually, he will report on the result of his efforts.

--
Brian.