Re: Atril documentation problems

On Thu 28 Feb 2019 at 09:20:04 (-0600), Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 02/28/2019 06:47 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:

> > > Xpdf does that. Black on white. It starts each search from the
> > > previous one. It restarts a search at the top of the page you're on
> > > when you do things like select text, change the zoom factor, and
> > > so on.

> Although the man page states "You can also start xpdf without opening
> any files", there is not a *convenient* way to select a file to open
> [requires opening a sequence of multiple dialogs].

Right click and Open lies under the cursor. Standard dialogue box.
I'm not sure where your "multiple dialogs" come from; perhaps your
desktop is doing something.

I'll admit that I had to think about how to open a new file from
within xpdf. I've been using it from mc as my default viewer, and from
the commandline, since 1997 and haven't really found many occasions
to do that.

Cheers,
David.