Re: trying to install Debian encrypted in an existed partition, keeping the rest as it is ...

On 1/29/19, Nitebirdz <nitebirdz@sacredchaos.com> wrote:
> I used the following two documents sometime ago to perform a similar
> install. Hopefully, they will be of some help to you too.
>
> https://xo.tc/setting-up-full-disk-encryption-on-debian-9-stretch.html
>
> https://gist.github.com/ppmathis/ccfbfce86484dc61834c1f17568d7b80

 As you could see, they both describe a Debian stretch -Full Disk
Encryption- type of installation. I will try to think it through again
when I find some time

 I still don't get why would Debian become so temperamental about
partitions when you try to install it encrypted

 thanks
 lbrtchx