Low-Cost Tablet PC suitable for Debian

Hello *,

I am searching for my farm works an inexpensive (In the summer
it is so dusty here, that nothing realy survive, including my
ThinkPad T400 from which I have bought 6 pieces and currently
using the 3rd one) TabletPC 10-12".

However, all 10" TabletPC I have found on AlibabaExpress are nice,
IF YOU ARE SATISFAIT WITH ANDROID!

They have this stupd MTK CPUs on which I can not install Debian.

Does anyone know a TabletPC with 10-12" Size, Wifi, GSM/3G and
on which I can install Debian from DVD or external TF Card?

Note:  Of course I could use Android and then my self programmed
       Web-Apps, but then the Wifi is the limiting factor and my
       measuring devices are not working as expected with Android,
       because I can not transfer the data from the Android-Apps
       into my Web-Apps...  :-/
       Another thing is, that ALL Android VERSIONS are calling
       home and transfering unknown data... which is inacceptable!
       Also my prefered Programs do not exist in suitable
       conditions on Android.

Thanks in advance
Michelle

--