Re: Micro-report: using Stable without systemd

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018, 12:12 Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 11:18:10AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>The packagers, who probably have a better overall view of just what this
>thing called systemd is, should be speaking up to confirm or dispel this
>rumor

Why waste time giving credence to nonsense? Those who are prepared to
believe that systemd is some NSA trojan via a complicit Red Hat are
perfectly able to widen their paranoia to include any systemd packager
or advocate in Debian.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland