Re: Micro-report: using Stable without systemd

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 11:18:10AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
The packagers, who probably have a better overall view of just what this
thing called systemd is, should be speaking up to confirm or dispel this
rumor

Why waste time giving credence to nonsense? Those who are prepared to
believe that systemd is some NSA trojan via a complicit Red Hat are
perfectly able to widen their paranoia to include any systemd packager
or advocate in Debian.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland