Micro-report: using Stable without systemd

Throughout Jessie and Stretch, I have been running Debian without
systemd as the init system. If systemd became installed by accident, I
promptly removed it in favor of sysvinit.

I have done so on six desktops, two laptops, and a large number (I will
not specify, but in the hundreds) of servers.

I have encountered no problems that can be attributed to my choice of
init system.

I hope that this situation continues in the next iteration of Stable,
but if not - I have investigated OpenRC and nosh, and determined to my
own satisfaction that openrc does not offer enough benefits to be worth
the cost of changing over, but nosh might.

-dsr-