Re: calibre ebook project?

On 2018-09-24, john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:
> On 9/23/2018 10:22 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>> Very very simple question.
>> Does anyone on this list either  contribute to the calibre  ebook
>> program project, or take part in their discussion forum?
>> I am trying to contact someone with the forum, because I cannot create
>> an account due to the image verification.  even the contact form uses
>> one, after stating you can contact them if having issues creating an
>> account.
>> My goal is a human with information.
>> Feel free to write  privately  as I doubt other than the program  being
>> a Linux one my question will interest few others.
>>

> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sendmessage.php

It doesn't. You linked to the contact form she alluded to above, that
contains the visual reCAPTCHA she's unable to satisfy (I guess the
optional audio challenge is also a no go).

I'd be happy to either register or send a message on her behalf (if
she's still out there listening somewhere).

--
“An oak is a tree. A rose is a flower. A deer is an animal. A sparrow is a
bird. Russia is our fatherland. Death is inevitable.” Russian school book.