Re: And yet another UEFI/BIOS question: Work on both.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 17:20:05 -0400
Wayne Sallee <Wayne@WayneSallee.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the 15 seconds of time that you spent. But that page
> that you linked to is useless.

That link is where you start: First, by building a foundation on the
techniques of multi-booting; then expand on that with additional and
more specific articles until you achieve understanding and can fulfill
your task. This process has always worked great for me.  Takes longer,
yes; but you end up knowing what you're doing and can anticipate
potential problems. Using techniques and shortcuts others recommend
without knowing what they really do is a recipe for disaster.  Or just
folly.

Good luck with your quest.