Re: And yet another UEFI/BIOS question: Work on both.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 10:58:54 -0400
Wayne Sallee <Wayne@WayneSallee.com> wrote:

> What do you recommend for setting up a system that will boot in
> either UEFI or BIOS mode, so if it is moved back and forth between
> UEFI and BIOS, it will boot every time?

I recommend you learn how to use Google or DuckDuckGo, etc. searches for
such basic queries. The following was the first result in the list of my
search. Total time spent: about 15 seconds.

https://truthseekers.io/everything-you-need-to-know-to-dual-boot-uefi-gpt-bios-mbr-partitions-swap-space-and-more/

Also, read up on "chainloading."