Re: [OT] Best (o better than yahoo) mail provider for malinglists

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 12:24:36 +0100
mick crane <mick.crane@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello mick,

>I use Brave browser mostly with handy shields option.
>Some of these media sites have like 80 trackers and wotnot which is
>just daft.

Agreed, but that's something else.

"I don't care..." blocks EU required _warnings_ about cookies being used
on a website(1), nothing more.  If you wish to block cookies selectively,
you need to use some sort of cookie manager - the Firefox internal
'manager' is woefully inadequate.

(1) The warning is asinine;  Everyone knows cookies are used anyway.
It's another case of---
Being seen to be doing something, whilst maintaining the status quo.

--
 Regards  _
Tell the dinosaurs they just won't survive