Re: [OT] Best (o better than yahoo) mail provider for malinglists

On 2018-08-29 09:34, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 06:12:15PM +0200, Francesco Porro wrote:
Ciao,

As a member of this mailing list, I have a little (OT) question for you:
which is the best free email service around to receive mailing lists?

As many others have pointed out in this thread, "free" (I think you mean
"no money" aka "cheap") and "best" somehow are in conflict.

If you're not paying money, they are monetizing you in some other way.
This is the sad reality of today's society (not that there aren't people
fighting to change that, mind you).

My recommendation over here in Germany (which should be as accessible
to you as an Italian, but perhaps there are equivalent Italian offers,
which I'd tend to support, were I you)

  - posteo.de
  - mailbox.org

Each of them cost you 1 EUR/month, which is less than 1 Espresso/month.
Worth every cent, IMHO.

We get what we pay for. Short term (obvious) and long term (less
obvious): those small companies would cease to exist if everyone
took the "cheap way out".

But surely email will stop working after Brexit ?

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31