[OT] Best (o better than yahoo) mail provider for malinglists

Ciao,

As a member of this mailing list, I have a little (OT) question for you:
which is the best free email service around to receive mailing lists?

I mean, somethihng that has a good Imap server, good enough to be
accessed by a MUA like Thunderbird without issues, and good spam filter
which won't bother me with false-positives?.

Now, i'm using a free account on yahoo, as you can see, but I get some
of email bounces and moreover spam filters are really awful: they mark
as spam a lot of non-spam, genuine mails coming from i.e. the
Gnome/Evolution mailing list. Some months ago I was subscribed on my
primary account which is a Gmail one, but then I wanted to separate
mailing lists from the rest (so I moved those to yahoo).

What do you think about GMX?? Is it a good solution for that purpose?
I've already one signed up so i'd would be trivial to set this apart and
move to the @gmx.com one.

Thank you!

--
fp