Re: [OT] Best (o better than yahoo) mail provider for malinglists

On 2018-08-29 12:09, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 11:05:21 +0100
mick crane <mick.crane@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello mick,

I'm a bit fed up with that stupid cookie notification I have to close
on every website anyway.

If you use Firefox, install "I don't care about cookies", which disables
those warnings on most sites.  If the warning /isn't/ disabled, there's
an option to submit a report, so that the website can be checked and an
existing rule can be improved or a new rule added to cover it.

I use Brave browser mostly with handy shields option.
Some of these media sites have like 80 trackers and wotnot which is just daft.

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31