Re: [OT] Best (o better than yahoo) mail provider for malinglists

Am Dienstag, 28. August 2018 schrieb Brad Rogers:
> On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 22:23:46 +0200
> Stefan Krusche <linux@stefan-krusche.de> wrote:

> >have to log in via their website interface to free them out of the spam
> >folder to be able to download them with my precious email client. I've
>
> Is it not possible to whitelist the addresses?

Yes, it is, and being done automatically when you move mails out of the spam
folder, I think, it's just always another sender which gets sorted out as spam.
I never saw this happening until about a year ago or so. They probably changed
their configuration or policy of treating free mail accounts, I think.

Cheers!