Re: xdg-email config

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 04:02:13PM +0200, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018, Curt wrote:

You need to create a desktop file if one doesn't exist for your preferred
application.

  thank you for your answer. I tried to create alpine.desktop
  from thunderbird.desktop, but it seems that it's content is not so good:
  instead of openning alpine, I get a browser screen.
  Where can I find a template for alpine.desktop, or at least a decription
  of the content of a .desktop file?

The definitive source is https://specifications.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/

XDG, for reference, stands for freedesktop.org - an interoperability group - who were formerly known as the X Desktop Group.

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel

--