new install of amd64, 9-4 from iso #1

Greetings all;

I have the dvd written, and a new 2T drive currently occupying
the /dev/sdc slot.

What I want, since the drive has been partitioned to /boot, /home, /, and
swap, is 1; for this install to not touch any other drive currently
mounted, and 2; use the partitions I've already setup on this new drive
without arguing with me.

and 3: to  treat the grub install as if there are no other drives hooked
up. I don't need grub to fill half the boot screen with data from the
other drives.

How do I best achieve that?

Thanks a bunch.

--