Re: new install of amd64, 9-4 from iso #1

On 06/10/18 13:44, Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

I have the dvd written, and a new 2T drive currently occupying the /dev/sdc slot.

What I want, since the drive has been partitioned to /boot, /home,
/, and swap, is 1; for this install to not touch any other drive currently mounted, and 2; use the partitions I've already setup on this new drive without arguing with me.

and 3: to treat the grub install as if there are no other drives hooked up. I don't need grub to fill half the boot screen with data from the other drives.

How do I best achieve that?