Re: STRANGE problem reaching https://manpages.debian.org/

On 05/10/2018 10:05 AM, Dan Purgert wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:
[..]
I've the "Firefox ESR" that was installed by default.
It loaded  https://manpages.debian.org/ OK.
I don't know if it has JavaScript enabled nor do I know how to check.
Don't know how to verify its version either.
Tried ff a few time in past. Never liked it.

Hm, dunno what version is "by default" anymore :).  I just checked the
version with "firefox --version" :)

That reports "Mozilla Firefox 52.5.2".

if you want to check -> about:config (IIRC)

That showed that JavaScript was enabled.
I recall reading that SeaMonkey was pickier about a site's HTML than other browsers.

I'll post to SeaMonkey mailing list.

Probably a good idea.  Hope it's a simple thing.