Re: STRANGE problem reaching https://manpages.debian.org/

On 05/10/2018 08:41 AM, Nathaniel Suchy (Lunorian) wrote:
It loads perfectly and quickly on both Firefox and Tor Browser Bundle.

There was just a post on mozilla.support.seamonkey about a apparently different problem. [STOP button being inoperative on a site]

A reply said:
It seems that the Stop button does not work on long-running scripts,
including malformed JavaScript.  When I encounter this, I use PrefBar to
disable JavaScript.

That prompted me to try
[https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fmanpages.debian.org%2F]
It reports no error, does report 3 warnings:

    Warning: The type attribute for the style element is not needed and should be omitted.

    From line 7, column 1; to line 7, column 23

    s</title>↩<style type="text/css">↩@font

    Warning: The type attribute is unnecessary for JavaScript resources.

    From line 498, column 1; to line 498, column 31

    ↩</style>↩<script type="text/javascript">↩if (!

    Warning: The type attribute for the style element is not needed and should be omitted.

    From line 525, column 2; to line 525, column 25

    oscript>↩  <style type="text/css">↩    b

    Warning: The type attribute is unnecessary for JavaScript resources.

    From line 657, column 1; to line 657, column 31

    v>↩</div>↩<script type="text/javascript">↩(func

Is that significant?
Should I file a bug report?

Richard Owlett: