Re: Printing impossible

On Tue 27 Mar 2018 at 10:28:29 +0200, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:

> Ok now I am completely blocked. It results from the thread on the
> bugreport that:
> - I tried all I was advised, it does not work
> - The upstream devs explain Debian is responsible
> - No answer from Debian Printing team.

Your initial report was responded to on Sat 24 Mar 2018 and you were
cc'ed. I'd advise that you update the report with details on what you
have tried and how it turned out.

Fwiw, the command provided to you by upstream:

  gs -sDEVICE=tiff24nc -sOutputFile=out.tif input.pdf

runs without error here on unstable.

--
Brian.