Re: Debian 9 rocks, really

Andre Rodier <andre@rodier.me> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I have been using Linux since more than 20 years, and Debian Linux
> since Potato.

Same here. I started out on Red Hat 6.2, and discovered Debian when it
was on potato. I've been using some flavour of Debian personally since,
and some flavour of it or RH professionally.

I love it. It's been great consistently, and 9 really shines. I even
like systemd although I have some reservations about its design (I think
it's a bit over-engineered).

Debian 9 give me dev tools, and tools to manage service resources better
than ever. It's a lovely base system.

Mart

--- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.