Re: need help on cracking wireless password

Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Do you think the USA are better?

No I don't think it is better

> There are currently several 100 prisoners wihout trial in internation
> camps, Jornalists are disappearing, several enqueters are kiulled in
> different occasions... 911? Sadam and WMD? All are liar!
>
> And what is this current extra terrest shit?  USA, Russia, China?
> I am ex french military and menaced by the french government to shutup!
> I know a little bit more then you can imagine and what happen to me
> between 1983 and 2007 is definitively beyoud your mind!
>
> 1000s of files classified! (only in France)
>
> What about China, USA, Russia?
>
> They are planing to enslave the WHOLE planet!

Who are they? And by the way I think this is the wrong place to comment.

you can share experience and thoughts on my mail directly. I would love to
know more.

I can share what I have experienced between 87 and 2017. It might be not so
mindblowing as your experience, but I do not have any illusions regarding
the situation in which mankind is ATM.

regards