Re: need help on cracking wireless password

Am 2018-02-24 hackte deloptes in die Tasten:
> But hey, with so many Russians in Estonia, you may be sure that at least
> Russia will not nuke you, so be positive about what you have ;-) (irony
> off). There are always two sides, you know.

They could try the same as they have done it with Crimea...

There is a group of russians in Estonia which try to do this,
but they will get the worst nightmare on the neck...

However, it will take at least two years to get the WHOLE rest
of my german and french enterprises to Estonia...  ;-)

Then I am more or less 90% operational.

Maybe I will restart TDAerospace and TDTechnology ;-)

Two enterprises where frenchies have tried to steal my inventions!

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400