Re: need help on cracking wireless password

Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Maybe, because you are one of the russian ST. Petersbug Troll Academy?
>
> I know very well, how this russian trolls are working arround the planet
> since many many years.

May be you have to change the type of coffee you drink, or take care of your
high blood pressure.
IMO you are victim of NATO propaganda machinery - I know a lot of people
like you from Estonia in the North,Litva, Lituenia, Poland all the way down
to Bulgaria. Respect to NATO for doing such a good job in the past 20y.

Most of all I don't want to argue with NATO trolls like you. It is indeed
pointless.

And NO I have nothing to do with Russia. I have just another opinion and I
am lucky to be in a country where people are educated and don't have a two
dimensional black&white view.

But hey, with so many Russians in Estonia, you may be sure that at least
Russia will not nuke you, so be positive about what you have ;-) (irony
off). There are always two sides, you know.

regards