Re: need help on cracking wireless password

It seems you want to end your life!

Am 2018-02-24 hackte Long Wind in die Tasten:
> Thank Reco and deloptes!
> what i suspect turn out to be true: for ethical reason users here refuse
> to help

They have a reason!

> if reaver is used mainly by bad guy, why debian include it in stable?
> i'm in CHina, a land not ruled by law
> jungle law still holds, we chinese can't worry too muchor we'll worry to
> death

I hope so!

> i want to crack wireless password,so i can connect to my neighbours'
> routerwhich provide Internet access

My mailservers are hit every day by several 100.000 spams from china.
If there is now law, it seems death penalty is the only solution!

The financial damages spamers and hackers produce, is much  higher  then
the extermination of chinese criminals.

> as far as i know their isp charge are fixed, independent of traffic
> volumeand i won't use much, so i'm unwilling to pay ispit does little harm
> to my neighbors

This is exactly what CRACKERS and Mass-Spamers do...
Using foreign hijacked internet connections!

I am in Estonia and we had such attacks from russians  spamers  and  war
drivers.  There are nice counter measures!

Welcome to "The World of Estonian Cyber Defense"!

I use since more then 15 years a very sopisticated program to hijack ANY
attackes and own theire computer used!  It  can  use  more  then  80.000
different exploits!  Hard to beat that!

in 2011 my enterprise/network in  Germany  was  under  attack  of  6  IP
adresses and since I was not able to get the onwer of  the  IPs,  I  was
able to shutdown theire whole network!  Then I got in less  the  1  hour
later visit from german police which tried to arrest me!

Fortunately I could proove, that I was the victime, since toe police had
an IP Expert with them...

I was attacked by honny pots of the NSA!

This is violation of IT Security and State-Terrorism!

So, I am very angry with Spamers and Crackers  and  also  peoples  which
have no worry, hijacking non-owned WiFi APs.

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400