Re: HTTPS - Your connection is not private - ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

> Now, when I open chromium or midori, I receive the error in the message subject.
> Any https url is not opened and a warning page is displayed instead.
>
> What could be the problem?

Sounds like the root CA (Certification Authority) certificates aren't
installed, making it impossible to establish trust in the individual
site certificates.

> And How to solve?

First thing I'd try would be reinstalling the ca-certificates package.

(Well, actually, the first thing I'd consider would be copying all
important data to another location, then either restore a backup or
reinstall the system, because it sounds like the problem it encountered
is having widespread effects, so you're likely to encounter further
weird problems like this in the future.  But I assume that, in this
case, neither of those is a viable option, so you're stuck with playing
whack-a-mole as broken things are discovered.)

--
Dave Sherohman