Re: HTTPS - Your connection is not private - ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

I tried:

apt remove ca-certificates

and then:

apt install ca-certificates

But the problem persists..

I'd follow your suggest.
I've backed up, some scripts and openbox configurations.

Now I'm ready to do a reinstall from scratch.

Anyway, before that, I'd like to try to remove all "non-jessie"
packages installed, to obtain a "pure" Jessie system.

Is there a way with apt or aptitude to achieve that goal?
Thank a lot for your reply Dave!!!   :D