HTTPS - Your connection is not private - ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Hi all,

I'm helping a friend with his netbook,  an old acer aspire one, on
which I had installed
Debian Jessie about two years ago.

He was receiving a message at boot: "run fsck manually" for some
filesystem inconsistency.
He ask me for help, so after having run fsck the system boot properly.

Then I checked the system and noticed chromium was not able to strart
as expected.
I uninstalled chromium and tried to reinstall it, but apt won't to
reinstall it. The problem was
a link to unstable repo in sources.list (I had added that to install a
newer kernel customized in jessie):
removed that line I installed chromium without any problem.

Now, when I open chromium or midori, I receive the error in the message subject.
Any https url is not opened and a warning page is displayed instead.

What could be the problem?
And How to solve?

Many thanks in advance!  :)