Re: Debian iso installation incorrectly sets sources.list

On Tue, 2018-01-09 at 23:34 -0500, The Wanderer wrote:
> If the entry was not changed to be commented out during the conclusion
> of the initial OS install procedure, that sounds like an issue
> indeed, although a relatively minor one. But the inclusion of the
> entry in sources.list is not an error, and ceasing to include such
> entries there at all would be problematic.

The sources.list entry is for a cdrom that does not exist: the install
method was via a USB stick. That certainly seems like a bug to me (and
one that I've hit before myself: but I have not checked whether it is
already reported.)

Even if the OP left the install USB plugged into their machine, the
sources.list line would never work.

--
Jonathan Dowland