Re: unison compatibility in stretch

On Friday, 29 Dec 2017 at 11:27, Tony van der Hoff wrote:

[...]

> Syncthing appears to be an extremely powerful file synchronization tool,

[...]

> I've decided to give up on Syncthing, and revert to Unison, which means
> upgrading my server, but hey, what are holidays for?

Thanks for the update.  Your experience may be what I ran into when I
tried syncthing a long time ago; I cannot remember why I gave up on it
but it may have had to do with a complex network setup at home...

Let's hope that unison doesn't get out of sync (no pun intended) for you
too soon again!

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, org 9.1.5