Re: got a new one

On 2017-12-19, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> Greetings all;
>
> I just got a pdf emailed to me thats an invoice, and a puzzle. The
> automatic linkage when I click on the pdf opens it in evince. It reads
> perfectly on screen, but prints blank pages. Even with the colors
> inverted.
>
> I then saved it, loaded it up into okular, and it printed perfectly.
>
> evince has printed 700+ page documents, several times, flawlessly.
>
> So to what/where do I send this one page pdf as a test pdf to be used to
> fix evince?

There was a libgtk-3-0 bug that affected printing in evince (which could
be avoided by unchecking the default 'Auto Rotate and Center' in the
'Page Handling' submenu of the print dialogue).

This effectively prevents printing in landscape mode (you're not trying
to print in landscape mode again, are you Gene)?

Happy holidays,

C.

--
"An autobiography is only to be trusted when it reveals something disgraceful.
A man who gives a good account of himself is probably lying, since any life